Monday, July 4, 2011

Dash of Fash: Louis Vuitton-Damier Ebene Canvas-Trevi GM

Here's a little heads up: if I do posts with "Dash of Fash" as the title, then they are just gonna be cute little items that I find, to post up here, probably because I'm too lazy to do an actual post. :) Think back to the "My Day Wasn't Very Fashionable :( " post, the "Dash of Fash" posts will be, pretty much, just like that. 

So for today I have this GORGEOUS Louis Vuitton handbag. I mean, it is just BEAUTIFUL, and I would so love to have it, but for $2,410, it's an item far past where my cash ladder can reach.

Louis Vuitton: Damier Ebene Canvas-Trevi GM

In addition to this bag, they also have a smaller version of it for $1,950 called the Trevi PM.


the slightly smaller Trevi PM

SIDE NOTE: Just to let you know, the link will only take you back to the home page, but if you really want to see it for yourself, just Google it, and it'll take you right there to the page(except it's the UK page instead of the USA one).

Okay, so now that I'm done gushing over that bag, I'd just like to say, what girl wouldn't love a Louis Vuitton bag? It seems that no matter what trends come and go, Louis Vuitton is always in style(and it's always expensive). I guess it stays fashionable, because it's just so classic and chic, and has such a timeless way about it, that really anyone can rock it. Male, female; young, old; really-ANYONE. What I'm basically trying to say is, although I think Louis Vuitton is expensive, and personally I can't afford it, I think, that if you can, you should treat yourself to a nice Louis Vuitton bag(I also think that Louis Vuitton should totally give me one of their bags because this is some great, free advertising going on, right here(; ). I'm sure it'll be worth the cash it in the long run. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3