Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Celeb Style: Kim Kardashian- Hanging with Grandma

Today, I'm doing my first, celebrity, "Look for Less". It's of an outfit that Kim Kardashian wore, on an recent outing with her grandma. They both look absolutely fabulous, but today I'm just going to focus on Kim's style.

So first, here are some photos of the lovely ladies:








Okay, so now onto the set I made. This look a little different than my other ones. The reason being, is because I decided to use one of the little templates that they have on Polyvore, so the lay-out is very different from the usual way that I have it. No matter what the format is, I still hope you like it. Enjoy!



Kim Kardashian: Style with Grandma

Dorothy Perkins pocket t shirt
£12 - dorothyperkins.com

Fake leather jacket
$40 - tillys.com

Wet Seal denim skinny jeans
$10 - wetseal.com

Kvoll shoes
$42 - yesstyle.com

Patent handbag
$48 - yesstyle.com

CALYPSO ST BARTH printed scarve
$35 - calypsostbarth.com

Wayfarer shades
$12 - modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3