Now, moving on to important stuff:
1) Today's post is not my first week of school outfit round-up post that I promised(it's still coming-by the end of this week- but just not today)
2) I received the One Lovely Blog award from my "blogger buddy", as I like to call her :) , or as you all might know her, the blogger behind The Girl With The Notepad. I'm sooo happy and thankful to receive this award, and that will, be the focus of this post.
and lastly: 3) this is my 50th post!!! I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's a small step towards the right direction! I hope to continue and reach many, many more 50 marks on this blog!! :)
One Lovely Blog Award
Again, I just like to say thanks to Emily (from The Girl With The Notepad) for nominating me, I'm so happy that you did! :) Along with the award, each nominee has to say seven facts about themselves, so here they go:
Seven Facts About Me:
1) When I was younger I used to live in Germany because my dad was in the army.
2) I have grown to know grilled cheese as being a breakfast food. In fact, I didn't find out it wasn't until sometime earlier this month.
3) I have an adorable dog named Rockey, who's a mix between a Bichon Frise and a long-haired Miniature Dachshund. Here's a few pics of him(in order from oldest to newest):
|Here's a more recent picture, from sometime this summer. This is basically just how he sleeps, adorable isn't it!?! :)|
4) I love to write songs, poetry, and lots of other little things. It's kinda of my secret obsession(well not really secret).
5) My favorite dessert is probably brownies. I just LOVE them, they're sooo delicious!! Oh and while we're at it, my favorite after-school or late-night snacks are chips and salsa or a bowl of cereal.
6) I want to travel the world someday. I think it would be great to visit different countries and learn new cultures. In particular, I would want to visit Australia and New Zealand, because they both just seem like amazing places to go to. Speaking of traveling- when I am grown-up I think, that if I didn't still live here in Virginia, I would like to live in either New York City or somewhere in California. They both are MAJOR places here in the United States, and I think they would be great areas to kick off my adult life and career.
(Sorry, I kinda cheated on this fact, making it a two-fer!)
7) Something that I have the most absoulte dislike for are rollercoasters!!! I actually like almost everything about them, except for the drops. I'm not afraid of the heights so much as I can't stand the feeling you get when you drop, it's such a wretched sensation! I wish that feeling didn't feel so bad to me, because it would make my time at amusement parks more fun, but I guess there's nothing I can do. :(
Okay, so there you go, seven facts about me (if you want to know a little more, you can check out my About Me page), now my duty, as a nominee, is to past it to other blog(s). So here are my nominees:
Princesses with Crowns
P.S- I would nominate The Girl With The Notepad, but of course I can't do that, since she nominated me. :D
That's all for today. Thanks everyone, for sticking with me, through all of this lack of posting that I have been doing!!! Hope to be posting again SOON! :)