Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Hope You Can Forgive Me...

I am SOOOO sorry that I haven't blogged in a couple of days, I was really busy. I try my best to blog everyday, but sometimes I slip up, and this was one of those times. I hope you all can forgive me, and I'm assuring you, that I'll make it up to you guys, in the near future. For now, I just have a little something, un-fashion related, for you to see, until I actually have something ready to post for you guys(which should, hopefully, be tomorrow, and if not, the next day).

Click HERE to see the craziest dance teacher ever!

Okay, so I know this is a fashion blog, and don't worry, I plan to keep it that way, but in the title, of this blog, it does say, "A Blog on Fashion and Sorts" and this is one of those "sorts" that I just HAVE to share with you guys. I mean that lady is crazy, and so are the moms for letting their daughters work with a maniac like that! If you clicked on the link, you know what I'm talking about. That was the first episode of the new lifetime show, Dance Moms, so will you guys be watching??

Oh, and since I haven't blogged in a few days, I figure I owe you AT LEAST a little bit of fashion, so here's a cute jumpsuit I found on Papaya's website:

Papaya- Graphic Print Tube Top Jumper

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3