Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dash of Fash: Alexander McQueen- Sculpted Resin and Leather Sandals

So today, I'm feeling like a lazy blogger again, but hey I think my posts have been really good the past few days, so I don't feel too bad for it. Today's "Dash of Fash" post is of these BEAUTIFUL Alexander McQueen shoes. They aren't just shoes, they're artwork, and sometimes that can turn out weird, but on these it works out just perfectly! They have such a graceful and majestic feel about them, and I just love them!

Now that I'm done gawking, let's get to the shoes, I could write a lot more, but I think they speak great measures about themselves.

Alexander McQueen- Sculpted Resin and Leather Shoes

Okay, so I know I said I was done gawking, but now that you guys have seen them yourselves, it's a little less annoying. So, I'll continue.

This shoe retails in at $3,495 at net-a-porter.com. It also comes in a brownish gold color, but I feel like this beige color is so much more elegant. This shoe is sophisticated, but still very feminine. Trust me, if I had the money for these shoes, you would see me in them all the time(at least until my feet started to hurt ;D)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3