Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Polyvore Stuff

Right now, I'm tired, and I'm feeling awfully lazy, so today's post is kinda random. I was on Polyvore, today, and I decided that I wanted to create a template, myself. In order for you guys to see it, I needed to make a set using that template, so I did. This set is just of a random outfit that I put together. Hope it inspires you(trust me, inspiring is ALL it's going to do, because most of the items in this set, are expensive-hey the stuff was cute, what's a girl to do??), and enjoy!
It's Always The Pretty Ones...

Fitted skirt
$100 - witchery.com.au

Sam Edelman leopard print heels
$314 - coggles.com

Alexander mcqueen handbag
$1,545 - net-a-porter.com

Rick Owens cuffs jewelry
£285 - theoutnet.com

Miss Selfridge goldtone jewelry
£5 - missselfridge.com

Ray-Ban wayfarer shades
$109 - ray-ban.com

Dior Dior Vernis Long-Wearing Nail Lacquer
£17 - houseoffraser.co.uk



Now, onto another thing involving Polyvore: if you haven't noticed I've added Polyvore's "Mini Editor" to my blog. You'll find it if you scroll down to the very bottom of the page."Mini Editor" is just a small scale version of Polyvore, where the admin(me) chooses (up to 100) the items to put up there. All of the items, that I've chosen so far, are from some of my previous sets that I've shown, on this blog. I will try to update the items regularly, and all you guys should try out my mini editor, yourselves, and tell me what you think!

P.S.- I already made the first set in the mini editor(entitled: Night Out, it's just a quick little outfit I put together), so hopefully you guys will just add on to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3