Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fourth of July Fashion

As you all know, Independence Day is coming up. For the occasion, I decided to make a Fourth of July set on Polyvore. There are two outfits that I put together, and they showcase that beautiful American patriotism! Hope you enjoy! :)

Kiss Me I'm American

Forever21 striped sweater
$18 - forever21.com

Old Navy cropped sweater
$23 - oldnavy.gap.com

Bench cotton tank top
£20 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Mango skinny jeans
£17 - mango.com

Criminal Damage short shorts
£20 - chaoticclothing.co.uk

Apple Bottoms red high heels
$30 - jimmyjazz.com

Iron Fist high heels
$50 - heels.com

Juicy couture tote
$78 - couture.zappos.com

Zara messenger bag
$40 - zara.com

Kaliko bangle bracelet
£4.50 - debenhams.com

Sequin bangle bracelet
$34 - nordstrom.com

Straw fedora
$29 - nordstrom.com

John Lewis wayfarer sunglasses
£12 - johnlewis.com

Miss Sixty belt
$29 - misssixty.com

Southpole shield sunglasses
$26 - endless.com




So everyone, make sure to celebrate Independence Day with fun(and fashion), and please, please, please, don't be the one dressed like this:


Lil' Wayne at 2011 BET Awards
Okay, so I'm all for patriotism, and I'm even for clothing with the American flag on it, but these shorts/boxers/swimming trunks/ I don't know what they are, are just straight up tacky! So please, everyone let's learn from his mistake, and make sure not to repeat it!

Thanks for reading, and happy early Fourth of July! :)


Photo Credit: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3