Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Obsessions: Love for Leopard

Today, I have for you the first "My Obsessions" post. Post like these will be about different types of fashion things that I dearly love, and have become a crazed fan of. Now, as you all have probably already figured out, if you've seen my other posts, I'm totally in love leopard print! I mean, haven't you guys noticed that in A LOT of the posts I manage to slip in something with leopard print in it? I never did it on purpose, and I didn't even realize it until I started to look closely at my blog. Well, anyway, on purpose or not, I still love leopard print and it is for sure a major obsession, so I made a set on Polyvore on it. Hope you like it!

Loving Leopard

Sea NY leopard print dress
£380 - liberty.co.uk

Camilla and Marc silk dress
£305 - glassworks-studios.com

Truly Madly Deeply scoop neck tee
$39 - urbanoutfitters.com

Tripp scoop neck cardigan
$59 - urbanoutfitters.com

Miss Selfridge crop top
£19 - missselfridge.com

Leopard print top
$18 - papayaclothing.com

Leopard print t shirt
£25 - debenhams.com

Wet Seal top
$9.80 - wetseal.com

Tripp low rise jeans
$66 - urbanoutfitters.com

Letarte
£265 - harveynichols.com

Lanvin bikini swimwear
£520 - brownsfashion.com

Cuffed shorts
$27 - shopnastygal.com

Maje red skirt
$105 - stylebop.com

Motel Summer Leopard Dress
$84 - fredflare.com

Matiko white boots
$215 - heels.com

BCBG Max Azria t strap sandals
$115 - heels.com

Tory Burch leopard print high heels
£295 - net-a-porter.com

Michael Kors animal print tote bag
$1,495 - net-a-porter.com

Juicy Couture nylon tote
$198 - endless.com

Betsey Johnson tote handbag
$98 - zappos.com

Givenchy leopard print tote bag
£895 - liberty.co.uk

Jerome Dreyfuss shoulder handbag
£510 - net-a-porter.com

Foley Corinna leather handbag
£116 - theoutnet.com

Breda silver jewelry
$26 - endless.com

Manumit brass bangle bracelet
£10 - fashion-conscience.com

Green scarve
£70 - crumpetengland.com

Leopard print scarve
€118 - luisaviaroma.com

Diane von Furstenberg leopard print scarve
£125 - women.fashionbeans.com

Waist belt
£29 - houseoffraser.co.uk




On another note, remember this sweater from the "Summer Sweaters" post? Well, while I was on Polyvore I saw this similar sweater, except it cost a lot more(compare: $18 to a whopping $101). The funny thing about it, is that I actually like the version in my old post better than the more expensive version. I just thought that it was pretty cool that I had done a "Pretty Pricey vs. Cheaply Chic" type thing, without even trying. :)

2 comments:

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3