Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back In Black ;)

Okay, so I know you guys are wondering, why am I saying I'm "back"(from this post's title), I've posted everyday, so there's nothing to come "back" to. But see, you are wrong, my young grasshopper :), there IS something that I haven't done in a while on this blog... an outfit post. Yes, an actual outfit post! I'm so sorry that I've slacked on doing OOTD(outfit of the day) posts for such a long time, but getting good quality pictures of good quality outfits, is such a hassle. So I've settled on just getting good outfits-good quality pictures-not so much :) .


So without further ado, here's my back in black outfit(horrible pics, and all):

Silver/Clear Bangles(are part of a set of bracelets, that are shown in this post)- Wal-mart, Plaid Button-up- it was a Christmas gift, so I don't know, Hair bow(not visible in this pic)- JcPenney's, Cami with Lace Trimming- Kohl's, Cargo Bermuda Shorts- JcPenney's, Gladiator Sandals- Target

I decided to tie-up this plaid shirt, because I felt, that paired with the cargo shorts, there was too much of a boyish vibe. Hey, I fixed one thing, and I ended up with a cute outfit! :)


I just love how I did my hair, it adds a sassy vibe to this outfit! :)


This pic is a close-up of my cami, it gives a better view of the lace details.

My handy-dandy cargo shorts, well, not really, 'cause they're way to big in the waist area, but I wear them anyway. (:

These, have been, basically, my go-to shoes for the summer, well, these and my leopard print pink flip-flops, from Wal-mart. :D

This bow and I have been through so many rough times with my hair, and this time it was here to pin back my mini poof of bangs :D . I love this bow, and her twin sister, and their twin cousins, that they came with, which happen to be pink :)



These last two pics are just fun ones. Yes, I know, I look gorgeous ;)

See that Band-Aid?? I got that from being an extremely brave ninja fighting warrior person...yep, I got a severe paper cut. :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the shirt! Love, love, love it!
    You are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That's very nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I will check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And I will be sure to check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3