Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Day Wasn't Very Fashionable :(

I would've posted something good today, but my day consisted of going to the pool, and just hanging around at my house with my friend Anaya. So to say the least my day was less than fashionable. I decided that the only things really fashionable about my day was my mom's maxi skirt and this girl at the pool had a really cute bathing suit. But wait, don't fret, tomorrow (well, technically later today) I will be back with the fashion. So I guess I'll be seeing you guys then!

Oh and I just wanted to leave you with at least a little bit of fashion so here's a link to these AMAZING(yet expensive) shoes...hey, a girl can dream. :)

http://www.alexandermcqueen.com/us/en/shop/Womenswear/Shop/Shoes/Boots/P-FAITHFUL-BOOT.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3