Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pretty Pricey vs. Cheaply Chic: Christian Louboutin Peep-Toe Pumps

Today, I have something new for you guys, it's something that I'm going to start doing here on the blog called Pretty Pricey vs. Cheaply Chic. Have you ever been to the mall and looked in the store window and you see a really nice pair of shoes, but you just know it's way out of your budget? Or maybe you been hanging out with a really wealthy friend and you just adore her new handbag, but you know you can't afford it? Or maybe, you're looking through a magazine and see your fave celeb wearing the cutest earrings, but you know you could never get them? Well if you said yes to any of the above things, then Pretty Pricey vs. Cheaply Chic is right for you. In posts like these I will showcase different items that are really expensive and give you few options on how to get, basically, the same thing for a whole lot less.

For today, I'm showing two different pairs of Christian Louboutin peep-toe pumps.

First off I have these amazing Christian Louboutin glitter pumps for $895 at Neiman Marcus:

Christian Louboutin Lady Glittered Peep-Toe Pump
I totally love these shoes! They're sophisticated, yet fun.


Now we have a few options of, practically, the same thing for a whole lot less:

Steve Madden Gayle Glitter Slingback- $59.95 at DSW
Although it's a slingback, it's probably as close to the correct color as you're going to get, and that's what makes it a good choice.


Micheal Antonio Keme Open-Toe Pump in gold- $43.99 at Endless.com

These shoes are so fab, and at $43.99 for these gold ones, who could pass them up?



Rampage Gracee Glitter Pump in gold- $39.95 at DSW
Aren't these shoes so nice? I even like this pair of shoes in its other colors!

The Landi XI Shoe in gold glitter- $30 at Karmaloop.com
 Although honestly, this last option really isn't as comparable as the rest, because it's a slingback and it's closed-toed, I just had to put them in here because I love them so much! I mean look at them, they're gorgeous!



Now we have the second Christian Louboutin peep-toe pump. The difference is that this one has lace instead of glitter, which, you all know, is a major trend right now. This shoe is priced as $995 at Neiman Marcus.

Christian Louboutin Lace Peep-Toe Platform Pump
I love how these shoes are so elegant and versatile!


Now, I have two shoes that are definitely good ways to get this same look on a budget:


Guess Hondola Natural Multi-Fabric- $99.99 at heels.com
 Okay, so this shoe might be a little more pricey than the rest of the shoes, but compare it to $995 and well, you got yourself a steal. And plus, look at these shoes, they're so cute! Personally, I think they're worth the price.


Miss Me Jocelyn 30 Lace Pump- $44.95 at DSW
These shoes are great, so why wouldn't you get them for only $44.95?

Okay, so that sums up things here. Hope you liked my first Pretty Pricey vs. Cheaply Chic, because there will be more of it in the future! And as always, thanks, for reading and I hope you liked it! :)

P.S.-Sorry for the delay on this post. Last night Blogger wasn't working for me. Don't worry though, it's back to normal now, so that means there will be another post up today(or tonight).

3 comments:

  1. Fantástico post!!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    Besos desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice high heel pumps on this blog nice in color..
    visit our fashion site on this you get as per your choice of shoes..!!

    ReplyDelete

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3