Thursday, June 23, 2011

Polyvore Goes Poolside(Swimwear Much??)

For the past two days all I have basically done is go swimming at my neighborhood pool. While pondering of what to post about, I got to thinking, even when at the pool we all still want to be fashionable, and this is where Polyvore comes to the rescue(see, I told you there'd be more Polyvore in the future). I decided to create a set on Polyvore featuring all types of bathing suits, from the conservative one-piece, to the bare-all bikini. I hope this can help you get some ideas for swimwear this summer!

Polyvore Goes Poolside

Ecko Red tankini bathing suit
£27 - coggles.com

Beach swimwear
$39 - senseofashion.com

White House Black Market tankini bathing suit
$48 - whitehouseblackmarket.com

UO strapless one piece bathing suit
$50 - urbanoutfitters.com

One piece bathing suit
$32 - scavengeinc.com

White House Black Market zebra print bikini
$42 - whitehouseblackmarket.com

Gottex one piece swimwear
$47 - nordstrom.com

ASOS cut out swimwear
$17 - asos.com

Zebra print bathing suit
$45 - alloy.com

River Island black bikini swimwear
£17 - riverisland.com

J crew bathing suit
$36 - net-a-porter.com

H M bikini swimwear
£9.99 - hm.com

River Island monokini swimwear
£27 - riverisland.com

River Island black bikini swimwear
£9.99 - riverisland.com

Roxy bathing suit
$38 - tillys.com

J Crew polka dot bikini swimwear
$35 - net-a-porter.com

Roxy bikini
$40 - tillys.com

H m swimwear
£7.99 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3