Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hello World

Okay, so for my 1st blog post I guess I should kinda explain myself. I'm Ryann (thus Ryann's Runway). I'll be posting stuff about fashion and sometimes beauty (maybe other stuff too but we'll see how it goes, I don't want to get ahead of myself). I will post outfits I wear(outfit of the day: OOTD) or ones I plan to wear, items that I want (wish list), maybe some celebrity fashion, and just other little tid-bits of things. I hope you will enjoy my blog and thanks for reading. :D


Oh by the way, this is me:



Pleased to meet'cha ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3