Friday, August 5, 2011

Quick Nail Post

Okay guys, I'm sorry that I've been gone for some days. I COULD lie, and tell you I was busy, but let's be honest: I was lazy. But now I'm back with a quick post of my nails that I did a few days ago, hope you like it.

 All I did with my nails was paint them black, then add a white, diagonal stripe to each nail, and lastly, I added a topcoat so they would last longer.

 Both hands on display :)

These are the nail polishes, that I used.

The black nail polish I used was Wet N Wild's Wild Shine nail polish, in Black Creme.

Honestly, I have no idea what brand this polish is, probably just form the dollar store, but it did the trick.

This top layer that I used, is Top 10 Nails' Clear Coat.


Now, here's just a few more pics of my nails:



4 comments:

  1. love the nail!
    Neat post... wanna follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look fab! I am hopeless and nail art myself! xx
    http://www.beautyfeelosophy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, for all the wonderful comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3