Monday, July 23, 2012

Ways to Wear: Printed Shorts

Hi there blogosphere! One of the major trends of this summer is shorts. Not just any kind of shorts though, printed shorts, and really more along the lines of interesting shorts in general. There are spiked shorts, leather shorts, glitter shorts, striped shorts, etc. To me it just seems like fashion decided that, "Hey! Why should shirts have all the fun?!" and I totally agree with that! Printed shorts can bring some excitement to a summer wardrobe, and definitely spice it up from the usual plain jean shorts. One thing I must say though, is that pulling off printed shorts can be difficult; with the more complex the print is, usually the harder it is to find something to wear with it. But have no fear my friend, this is where I come in to help! :) Today I decided to put together a set with six different looks utilizing the printed shorts trend. I hope this gives you inspiration to try this trend out on your own!


Fun with Shorts!

Tory Burch striped blouse
net-a-porter.com

Rebecca Minkoff yellow top
rebeccaminkoff.com

Wildfox Couture beach tank top
wildfoxcouture.com

Soaked in Luxury ruffle top
$67 - welikefashion.com

Minimum button shirt
$74 - nelly.com

Button shirt
modcloth.com

Halston Heritage hot shorts
my-wardrobe.com

Free People mini shorts
freepeople.com

Sam & Lavi patterned shorts
$97 - eluxe.ca

Polka dot shorts
sheinside.com

Hot shorts
topshop.com

Patterned shorts
etsy.com

Animal print shorts
chiarafashion.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. You have some great outfits here! I especially love the striped shorts and the pastel orange blouse! :)

    -Lil Miss Latina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for an award on my blog! Please check it out:)
    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Косметологический комбайн и это Ультразвуковой фонофорез. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3