Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nail Post: Sliver and Neon

Hi there! So guess who did their nails the other day and took pictures? Hint: It's me! :) So I got very bored the other day and decided, "Hey, why not paint my nails?" I chose to do a different design on each nail, because I wanted to have some fun with it, but the colors are still the same, so that it all looks cohesive.

Hope you like my nails as much as I do! :)


Here's my right hand
Here's my left hand



In case anyone was wondering here are the nail polishes I used:

Sally Hansen- Hard Nails- Xtreme Wear Nail Color- Celeb City, Love & Beauty- by Forever 21- Neon Yellow, It's So Easy- Stripe Rite Nail Paint- Hot Pink, Revlon- Multi Care- Base + Top Coat


Also here's this really great nail polish remover I used:

Polish Off Professional- 100% Pure Acetone






It was really fun coming up with different designs! Although it took me a bit of time to do my nails, I have to say it was well worth it! :)

I love how the bright neon colors go so well with the shimmery silver!



Lastly, I more recently did my mom's nails, here's a quick snapshot of those:

The nail colors I used on here hand were Sally Hansen- Celeb City(same as above) and FingerPaints-Tiffany Imposter



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Portable shampoo sink no plumbing and Portable shampoo bowl on stand. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Beauty Supply Florida websites.

    ReplyDelete

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3