Sunday, November 27, 2011

So, Let Me Reintroduce Myself...

Hey guys, happy belated Thanksgiving(well if you're in the U.S.)!! So I know it's been FOREVER, about two months, if I'm not mistaken. Now let me just say I'm not proud of myself for this, but I guess my absence has been a combination of many things, but all of that doesn't even matter now because this chica is back! Yes, finally, I'm here to do an actual post!

Now today's post is of something that you guys have been expecting, well....sort of. Remember how I promised to post all of the outfits that I wore on the first week of school? Well today is going to be a modified version of that, instead of doing the whole week, I'm just posting the first day. Why, you ask, because, to be honest, that's all I ever got around to taking pictures of. I know, I know, how lazy, right?? Well hey, I figure it's better than nothing, and plus I'm always wearing new outfits so you guys wont feel like you were missing out on anything much. ALRIGHT, enough with the chitter-chatter, let's get started.

P.S.- Sorry for the bad quality of these pics, but hey on the bright side, I'm getting a new camera for Christmas!! :)


Blouse- TJ Maxx, Jeans- JCPenney, Leaf Bracelet- Aldo, Bangle- American Eagle, Shoes- Target

Okay, so definitely not a great pic of me, but in this photo you can see the shirt in a little more detail.

Smile for the camera! :)

Just to let you guys know, the blouse is actually black(or maybe navy blue, it's kind of sheer so I'm not sure) and the other colors are the flowers on the shirt.

I love how this bracelet helped to create a whole "mother nature" theme to my outfit, when you combine it with the floral blouse!

This bangle also goes well with the theme, when you look at the pattern it kind of looks like plants or leaves.

These flats have been essentials in my life! They're great, and go with almost anything!
So that's all for this post, but before I go, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone, for still sticking around even though I was gone for awhile! I'm actually really surprised that I didn't go down in followers with not having posted for two months(in fact, I gained a few), but I guess you guys just have faith in me, and I am very grateful for that. So once again, thanks, and I can assure you that this time, months won't pass by before I post again!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that wrap bracelet and welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, for commenting, and for the warm welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the bracelets! Im following your blog and Im wondering if you will follow mine?
    www.hannahlcf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Oh and btw, I liked your blog, and I'm now following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete

<3 Thank you for your support! Leaving a comment is like leaving me something in a tip jar, so of course it's greatly appreciated, and it makes my day! I try to reply back to all of them, usually, just to say thanks. :D <3